Rotex offers a wide range of 2 Port Solenoid Valves to suit variety of applications. These valves can be basically classified as Normally Closed or Normally Open based on the valve condition when the solenoid is energized. Further they can be classified as Direct Acting, Diaphragm Operated, Internal / External Pilot Operated.
* Pressure range : up to 400 bar.
* Operated temperature between 0 °C to 80 °C.
* Orifice – 0.5mm to 80mm .
* Mounting – Any position.
* Life : above 10 million cycles.
* Body : Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS316.
* Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.
Our special 2 Port diaphragm solenoid valve is offered with special high grade polymer like Hytrel which is superior to synthetic rubbers like NBR, Neoprene etc.