Rotex offers a broad range of pneumatic solenoid valves (commonly known as Air solenoid valves) that includes Electric air solenoid valve, high-pressure pneumatic solenoid valves, and compressed air solenoid valves.
Depending on the port, Pneumatic solenoid valve is available as 2 way pneumatic solenoid valve, 3 way pneumatic solenoid valve. Rotex also offers gas solenoid valves in various voltage ranges like 12v, 24v, 220v etc.
Speak to our Product Expert
Features of Rotex Pneumatic Solenoid Valve( Air Solenoid Valve):
- quick shut off just to save on pressure media
- A wide variety of manifold options are available, such as the aluminum body manifold, DIN rail, and stacking type manifold.
- Modular system offering a range of configuration options
- Vacuum operation
Specification of Pneumatic Solenoid Valve( Air Solenoid Valve)
- Pressure range : up to 400 bar.
- Operated temperature between 0 °C to 80 °C.
- Orifice – 0.5mm to 80mm .
- Mounting – Any position.
- * Life : above 10 million cycles.
- * Body : Stainless steel, Brass, SS316.
- * Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.
Why should you choose Rotex for Pneumatic Solenoid Valve( Air Solenoid Valve)?
- 1-2 weeks for Catalogue solenoid valve
- 1-2 months for customizing the solenoid valve
Reduce inventory for OEM easy to manage spares for end-users
- International approved
Global approvals from ADNOC, ENOC, Petrobras, Petronas, KNPC, Edison, ENI S.P.A , Sonatrach, Qatar Petroleum, PTT, Saline water conversion corporation Lukoil Gazprom etc.
11+ International Product Certification
Certified by SIL3, Atex, UL, Inmetro, IECEX, KOSHA etc.
Learn More, Contact Us