Rotex offers a broad range of gas solenoid valves for numerous applications that include CO2 solenoid valve, Electric air solenoid valve, shut off gas solenoid valve, hydrogen solenoid valve, solenoid valve for oxygen and solenoid valve for nitrogen, Natural gas solenoid valves like LPG gas solenoid valve, CNG solenoid valve, Propane solenoid valve etc.
Gas solenoid valves are used in industrial gas burners, atmospheric gas boilers, and other gas-consuming applications.
Depending on the port, gas solenoid valve is available as 2 way gas solenoid valve, 3 way gas solenoid valve. Rotex also offers gas solenoid valve in various voltage ranges like 12v, 24v, 220 v etc.
Speak to our Product Expert
Features of Rotex Gas Solenoid Valve:
- Energy-saving auto on/off gas solenoid valve with flow rate adjuster
- Manual reset option in gas solenoid valve
- Fast opening and closing gas solenoid valves
- Lower carbon footprint
- Weatherproof, intrinsically safe and explosion-proof
Specification of Gas Solenoid Valve
- Power supply 230 Vac – 24 Vcc/Vac – 12 Vcc/Vac – 110 Vac
- Body Brass Aluminum Stainless Steel
- Working temperature - 15°C / +70°C
Closing time < 1 sec
- Max. pressure 550 mbar
Protection level IP65
- Port connection ½”, ¾”, 1", 1" ¼, 1" ½”, 2"
- Modes: manual reset, direct acting , Normally open/close, auto shut off
- Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.
- Orifice : 6 mm to 50mmC
Why should you choose Rotex for Gas Solenoid Valve?
- 1-2 weeks for Catalogue solenoid valve
- 1-2 months for customizing the solenoid valve
Reduce inventory for OEM easy to manage spares for end-users
- International approved
Global approvals from ADNOC, ENOC, Petrobras, Petronas, KNPC, Edison, ENI S.P.A , Sonatrach, Qatar Petroleum, PTT, Saline water conversion corporation Lukoil Gazprom etc.
11+ International Product Certification
Certified by SIL3, Atex, UL, Inmetro, IECEX, KOSHA etc.
Learn More, Contact Us