Rotex: Leading Solenoid Valve Manufacturer and Supplier
Rotex Automation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality solenoid valves, catering to the needs of various industrial and commercial sectors. Our valves are designed to provide reliable and efficient control of fluids and gases in automation processes.
Our solenoid valves are known for their reliability, durability, and precision, making them the ideal choice for industries such as automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and more. We understand that our customers come from all over the world, which is why we offer our products globally with fast and efficient delivery.
In the last 54 years, Rotex has supplied over 9,000,000 catalogue solenoid valves and over 6100 customized solutions for over 7000 customers in 73 countries across the globe. We have helped our customers save over 300 Million USD with our unique solenoid valve offering. And we can help you too
7 Common Problems That Solenoid Valve Users Faces, Resulting In Million Of Dollars Loss
Due to out-dated solenoid valve technology many of Solenoid Valve users end up paying the additional price up to 79% losing their price competitiveness and profitability.
Our Application Engineering research suggests that if compatible or Right Solenoid valve is not used for given application it may give out sub optimum performance, making customer product technically less competitive. Due to which we find quite a few of our customers losing as large as 5 million USD worth of feasible business.
Most customer desist customization as their current suppliers asks them huge development cost or huge volume commitments or very high per piece cost forcing them to settle with sub optimum design developed with standard solenoid valve. This just not kills the opportunity earning as high as 3,000,000 USD profits which is almost 31% of their current profits
Many customers have to wait 4 weeks to 12 weeks to get the standard catalogue product while customize solenoid valve development takes as long as 1.5– 2 years losing a huge opportunity for business and saving possibilities. These values we have found to be going as high as 11,000,000 USD which directly hits the bottom line.
Many times, post-dispatch lead time of solenoid valve from its plant location till it reaches and commissions at your customer location goes beyond 6 months because of which many time solenoid warranties are not fully protecting you from any mal-function during your warranty period. We find customer may lose around 4.5% of their total purchase of the solenoid valvewhich comes around
45,000 USD per year considering 1M USD purchase.
SIL2 and SIL3 certifications based on IEC 61508 are becoming basic requirement for safety critical applications and in multi part assembly involving solenoid valves it becomes a challenge to meet needed Dangerous λ values. It is seen even 10% lower Dangerous λ values creates big impact in overall calculations. Due to very few SIL3 certified solenoid valve suppliers in the world, customer struggles with no better option and have found to be losing as high as 17M USD revenue opportunities.
Many times customers are stuck with single source of solenoid valve especially due to adopting a particular mounting and piping layout suiting to existing solenoid valve supplier. Due to huge cost of change dual sourcing or alternate sourcing of the solenoid valves becomes a challenge. Due to this Monopolistic environment, the customers end up paying premium for existing solenoid valve designs resulting them to lose possible savings up to 37% - 57% per valve
If anyone one of above mentioned problem is your concern then Rotex has a solution.
"In last 54 years, Rotex has supplied over 9,000,000 catalogue solenoid valves and over 6100 customized solutions for over 7000 customers in 73 countries across the globe. We have helped our customers save over 300 Million USD with our unique solenoid valve offering. And we can help you too."
Rotex is a No 1 solenoid valve supplier for process industry in India supplying over 400,000 process solenoid valves every year. Rotex has supplied and developed various solenoid valves since 1967 like 2 way solenoid valve, 3 way solenoid valve, 5 way solenoid valve, NAMUR Solenoid Valve, Redundant Solenoid valves, High pressure solenoid valve, pilot operated solenoid valve, direct acting solenoid valve, explosion proof solenoid valve, intrinsically safe solenoid valve etc.
How Rotex as a Manufacturer of Solenoid Valve can help you Save Money or Earn Money
Offer Customized solution as per the application requirement
- Over 6100 Customized Solenoid valve Solutions developed
- Helped Customers to save 8,000,000 USD
- ROI in 1.5 years for over 71% customer funded customized solutions
- A expert team to study and suggest customization for your application to enhance performance and/or reduce cost of ownership.
In house Product Development and Expert Guidance
- Inhouse solenoid production facility with infrastructure spread across over 100,000 sqft
- Experienced workforce of over 500.
- We offer expert guidance in choosing the right solenoid valve or magnet valve as per your requirement.
Expert Guidance In Choosing Right Solenoid Valve
- Proud supplier of SOV to over 31 sectors for various applications
- Our application expert team guides customer to right solution and help them optimize their cost up to 79%.
High Reliable Solenoid Valve
- Rotex offers world best SIL3 rates solenoid valves where Dangerous λ value is on an average 17% and as high as 73% lower compared to most famous brands.
- 3rd party proof of our superior reliability of the solenoid valves with world renowned brands.
- Rotex offers range of solenoid valves SIL3 certified with Exida and TUV that has helped our customer gain business over 17M USD.
Timely Delivery of Solenoid Valves for Small batch to mass production delivery in pre-defined timely order
- Crater to small batch of 1 – 10 pcs to large mass production capability up to 1 Million solenoid valves per year.
- Customize solutions delivery within 1-2 month as prototype and 6 – 8 months as production part.
- Lead time for catalogue items can be in 1 – 2 weeks as per the quantity requirement.
Unique Warranty Offer on Solenoid Valve
- Offer 1.5 years warranty from data of manufacturing or 1 year warranty from date of installation as standard.
- Offers special unique warranty program where customer can register the SOV warranty once they supplied SOV to their end customer.
- Get extended warranty up to 3 years from warranty registration at very minimal additional cost.
Specification of Rotex Solenoid Valve
Pressure range: vacuum to 400 bar.
Operated temperature between: -25 C to 80 C (standard range)
Maximum special range we can go up to: - 196 C to 250 C (Cryogenic to ultra-high temperature)
Orifice: 0.3mm to 80mm
Mounting: Any position.
Life: Above 10 million cycles. (special cases even up to 100 Million cycles)
Body: Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS. (plastics and exotic alloys in special cases)
Seal: NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE, Hytrel.
Contact Us to Know About Solenoid Valve Price