Rotex offers a wide range
of 2 way Solenoid Valves ( also known as 2 port
solenoid valves) for varieties of applications. These valves can be
classified as 2 way Normally Closed solenoid valve or 2
way Normally Open solenoid valve based on the valve condition when the
solenoid is energized.
2 way solenoid valve further can be classified as 2 way
Direct Acting solenoid valve and an Internal
/ External 2 way Pilot Operated solenoid valve.
In the last 54
years, Rotex has supplied over 9,000,000 solenoid valves from over 71000 catalogue
and over 6100 customized solutions for over 7000 customers in 73 countries
across the globe. We have helped our customers save over 300 Million USD with
our unique solenoid valve offering. And we can help you too.
Speak to our Product Expert
Specification Of 2 way Solenoid Valve or (2 port solenoid valve
- * Pressure range: up to 400 bar.
- * Operated temperature between 0 °C to 80 °C
- * Orifice – 0.5mm to 80mm .
- * Mounting – Any position.
- * Life : above 10 million cycles.
- * Body : Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS316.
- * Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.
Salient Features of Rotex 2 way solenoid valve(2 Port Solenoid valve)
Rotex 2 way water solenoid
valve is designed to close the valve slowly to avoid hydraulic shocks.
2 way pneumatic solenoid valves
are designed with a high grade polymer like Hytrel
thus making the operation spring less and giving larger life.
- Intrinsically safe, Explosion-proof, Weather-proof 2 port solenoid valve
Find out we have more
Why should you choose Rotex for 2 way Solenoid valve?
- 1-2 weeks for Catalogue solenoid valve
- 1-2 months for customizing the solenoid valve
Reduce inventory for OEM easy to manage spares for end-users
- International approved
Global approvals from Adnoc, Enoc, Petrobras, Petronas, KNPC, Edison, ENI S.P.A , Sonatrach, Qatar Petroleum, PTT, Saline water conversion corporation Lukoil Gazprom etc.
11+ International Product Certification
Certified by SIL3, Atex, UL, Inmetro, IECEX, KOSHA etc
Learn More, Contact Us