Rotex offers a varied electromechanical product for various on-vehicle critical applications like power train, chassis and cabin solutions. All products designed and manufactured by Rotex is compatible with automotive media like air, fuel, coolant, Adblue, exhaust gases, etc. Rotex also has a dedicated manufacturing area with Class A cleanliness level as per ISO 16232 and its manufacturing location are certified to IATF 16949 and AS 9100D.
Rotex truly believes that its responsibility for the generation today to pass on a safe environment to future generations. We act today for a better tomorrow. It is evident that the future of mobility is xEVs and gradually continual improvement in an autonomous drive to keep the environment clean and the roads safer.
Our range of future mobility solutions includes solenoid valves for the thermal management system of Battery, hybrid, and Fuel cell vehicles.To aid the reliability of the autonomous drive we have a solenoid valve that keeps the vision system clear of environmental contamination during operation.
Some of the challenges met by Rotex :
- IP6K9K solenoid to withstand 100 bar water pressure jet and high-velocity sand abrasion
- Component designed to withstand extreme vibration up to 56g
- Leak rates as low as 1 mm3 / Sec of water at 10 bar for the mass production run
- Less than 50 PPM quality performance
- Build to Specs / Build to Print